Health & Store Safety
We take the safety of our customers and staff very serious during our ever changing world. With the constant changing status of Covid-19, Flu, RSV & other future viruses we have implemented some guidelines that will be permanent and others that will change per the CDC.
1) MASKS ARE OPTIONAL UPON ENTRY - With the mandates currently lifted wearing a mask is optional at our store. If you prefer to wear one, we do offer free medical ones at the door.
2) With the uptick in vaccinations and per the CDC guidelines, we are now able to open up to lift capacity restrictions. Please be mindful of our tiny space and stick to social distancing while shopping.
3) Contact-less shopping available with ONLINE SHOPPING and Curbside PickUp
4) Cleanliness - We will always be wiping down our countertops after each customer with Lysol, and other high touch areas. Hand Sanitizer will always be displayed at the door in a touch free dispenser for use.
- Play Area - yes it's open and ready for your little ones to have some play time with our limited selection of toys. At the end of each day everything is wiped down with Lysol.
- Processing In-Take/Inventory - Staff will continue to always wear gloves when going thru your items that you bring in for consignment or trade. No exception to this rule and will be a permanent rule for all staff.
- Clothing - all clothing coming in must be FRESHLY WASHED and will continue to be steamed before going out onto the floor.